DALMALLY HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION | Welcome
What we do . . .
- Further research into the history and archaeology of the Parish of Glenorchy and Inishail.
- Research, using Parish Records, old manuscripts and archaeological surveys.
- Publish books, journals & papers.
- Archive Materials and Information, and have recorded inscriptions in the burial grounds of the parish.
- Organise Events such as local walks to historical sites, trips further afield and informal talks.
- Exhibit annually at the Dalmally Show.
“Scotland is one of the most hauntingly beautiful places in the world, the history is fascinating, the men are handsome and the whisky is delicious”J K Rowling